Nov 15, 2012

Thanks to everyone who responded to my last post, and offered so much encouragement.  I received several private emails, as well as comments.  I knew it would hit home with some of you, although I wish that were not the case.  Not to worry though.  It takes a heck of a lot more than a bad show to get me down.

Okay, on to more positive things!  I have taken so many photos the last couple of days, I think my camera is fusing to my hand.  I'm actually having a lot fun, because I am experimenting with different ways to photograph jewelry.  I'm not happy with the results yet, but I'm enjoying playing around.

I have, however, successfully photographed all of the new charms that I will be listing in my Etsy shop, maybe starting tonight.


Yes, that is an elephant on big polka dots! Isn't that fun?  There are some really pretty ones buried in there.  

I have a couple of special orders that I need to work on, then I will be playing around with some new ideas that I've had for charms.  That is, after I clean up the huge mess in my studio.

Love and Peace,
Martha



1 comment:

  1. I think I see an owl! So cute :) Have fun and can't wait to see what else pops up!!

    ReplyDelete