Dec 19, 2012

I've received a couple of emails this week asking if I'm Okay.  I have been very quiet on the internet, lately, so people were concerned.  First, I would like to say Thanks for noticing.  It is nice to be missed.  Second, I am fine.  I'm just taking a break.  It wasn't planned.  I've just needed to take time away, time to relax, time to focus on my family, and time to do some much needed housework.  

I will be back and fully functional after the first of the year, with some new charm designs.

I would like to share some new, lovely designs from 3 of my customers.  Their shops are loaded with lovelies and would be great places to use any money you are gifted for Christmas.


Kari Asbury of Hippie Chic Jewelry and Design has been a busy lady.  She created the first 6 lovely pieces.







 Melani from Crafty Like Mom created this beautiful Eiffel Tower Necklace, called Love in Paris.  I love the little bird perched on top of the bead.


Terri, from DecorateU created these pretty, dangling earrings, using a pair of my Tiny Flower Charms in Distressed Black.  I love the versatility of these earrings. They would go with so many outfits.



I hope everyone has a Wonderful Holiday Season, and may your 2013 be full of joy and peace!

Love and Peace,
Martha


No comments:

Post a Comment