Jan 7, 2013

Cindy Cima Edwards

I never get tired of bragging about my wonderful customers.  I've said it before, and I'll say again. I have the best, most talented customers in the world.

Cindy is one of my talented customers, who creates such beautiful designs, using my charms.  She also happens to be featured in two jewelry magazines this month.

This first photo is a necklace she created, using one of my Vintage Chic, Star Charms.  It is showcased in the January issue of Bead Trends Magazine, which Cindy just happens to be the featured artist for this month.


 This next necklace design, using my black and white, Vintage Chic, Heart Charm is in the winter issue of Jewelry Affaire Magazine.

I haven't had a chance to buy a copy of Bead Trends, yet.  The only bookstore that is close to me does not sell Bead Trends. Hopefully, I will go into the city at the end of this week and pick up a copy.  

What a great way to start out 2013!  Congratulations, Cindy!  I feel very proud and happy that my charms were used in such beautiful designs.

Love and Peace,
Martha

3 comments:

  1. Cindy is amazing :) I love her work and love seeing her everywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful designs! Congrats to Cindy on starting the new year in 2 magazines. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Martha! I do love your charms!

    ReplyDelete