Jan 23, 2013

New Pendants

As promised, I have new pendants available.  They are all available for purchase in my Web Shop.


The first photo is my new shapes for 2013 - owls, elephants and crescents. I've already made myself a pair of earrings with the crescent shapes and I love wearing them.  I'm just not sure which is more adorable, the owls or the elephants.


I know I'm a little late on getting my Valentine pendants out.  But it is not February yet, so there is still plenty of time to make a beautiful necklace or pair of earrings for the Valentine season.

These are new pendants in some of my most popular shapes.  I'm selling the Blossom Pendants in the bottom right of the photo as a pair.  I made myself a really fun pair of earrings with another pair of Blossom Pendants, and they turned out great.

Love and Peace,
Martha





2 comments:

  1. They look really great! I really need to use a few more of what I have in my stash before I can justify getting more. Once I sell them {booking shows for spring now} I will have to restock though ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love, love the owls and elephants!!!

    ReplyDelete