Feb 7, 2013

Gallery Update!!!

After taking a month off in December, I spend most of January trying to get back in the swing of things.  Now, I am working consistently in my studio.  You know, regular hours and being on a schedule.  I've enjoyed getting back into my routine and being productive.  I am currently working on a new batch of pendants.  This batch includes lots of lovely image pendants and some new shapes.  I'm really excited to finish it and can't wait to show it to you. 

In the meantime, I have some lovely new designs to show you.

Donna Bradley of Stranded Beads created the first two designs, each one featuring a Vintage Chic Full Heart Pendant.  




The next two designs are from Kristi Harrison of Keepsakes by Kristi.  The first necklace features a Vintage Chic Stretched Heart Pendant and the last necklace features a Vintage Chic Cross Pendant.



I love that Kristi and Donna each designed a necklace that is bright and cheery, and each designed a necklace in muted, calm colors.  These are great examples of the versatility of their work.

Love and Peace,
Martha

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful designs ladies! I agree with Martha...fantastic color choices on all! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!! Hopefully I will have some new pieces for your gallery soon :)

    ReplyDelete